For Pony Club Camp you will need....
- Pony Club Jersey
- Tie and White Shirt
- Clean boots and Chaps
- Hair tied back and looking smart
- Change of clothes for evening
- Sleeping bag, blowup bed or mats
- Tent - (don't worry if you don't have one there will be room to spare}
- Labelled, bowl, plate, knife, fork, spoon and mug.
- Wash bag
- Sweeties for midnight feast
- Packed lunch for first day
How to Join:
New Pony Club membership is available to all children and young people up to the age of 21 who do not own a pony of their own but want to join in Pony Club activities.
Pony Club Centre Membership is £22 for one year and includes personal liability insurance for members at our UK Centres.
Membership forms should be obtained from the Pony Club Centre that you wish to join.
When completed, please send the form to The Pony Club Head Office with payment.
Once received, a new member's pack will be sent out to the member including a tie and badge if purchased. Pony Club tests are designed to improve your riding ability and knowledge of horse and pony care. Starting with the ‘E' Test you can progress through the Standards of Efficiency up to the ‘AH' Test. Members may also take their Road Rider Certificate.